Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Unpack 64 bit Executable

This is what Exeinfo PE says about my file.

64 bit executable -> *** Unknown EXE - 100% packed/protected - CPU : AMD [ Checksum Set ] [DebuG] - Win Vista

Do you know how can i unpack it in order to analyze it, debug it etc.?

Edit: Tried with another PE analyzer on this site. Says K.Kryptor 3.

Comments

• 7 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • Too less infos to give you an help! Please provide MD5 hash and tell us if it's a malware or not.

Tnx

Antelox
  • Generated MD5 hash with online tool, but doesn't give results on google. So it's useless to give it.
    It's not a malware, it is the excutable of a PC game that of course i own and i want to crack it as a challenge.
  • OK! Anyway we are not magician nor fortune-teller, so if you want to tell us what this software is, what is your findings so far, etc...
  • We are talking about Hitman. I am studying it with IDA and x64dbg.
    Noticed previous Denuvo Crack Releases weren't decrypted, if i open them with PE analyzer tools say there are still 100% packed/protected(many with Denuvo still on them). It is possible to crack a game if before you don't decrypt it and remove protection?
  • I have not esperience with this kind of protection but I think that it's really hard to crack something before that you remove any kind of protection. If so, what would be the purpouse of installing such a kind of protection?

PS: I'm trying to guess

BR,

Antelox
  • Remove this protection is a reverse engineering challenge. Previous cracks of Denuvo didn't remove the protection, rather they bypassed. I am studying them...
  • Yes, bypass approach is a possible way to evade the protection schemes, sure. But like I have said, I have not expercience with such kind of protection. If someone have, I belive that will reply to this thread ASAP.

Ok, let us know your findings!

BR,
    Antelox